Hayes Pump is the Northeast’s largest pump distributor with +offices from Maine to New Jersey. We are the oldest and largest stocking distributor of pumps in the Northeast, representing 20 different suppliers of products used in transferring, metering, and filtering fluids. We’re proud of our continuous, long-standing relationships with these valued suppliers, and are committed to maintaining our reputation as a “Best-in-Class Pump Distributor” every day and in everything we do.
We opened our doors in 1898 and have built a reputation of excellence over the +last 100 years by delivering our customers the best flow solutions for their applications. With over 40 application specialists on staff and partnerships with the best pump and flow solution equipment manufacturers in the industry, we are proud to be your best resource for pumping expertise in the Northeast today – New Jersey, New York, Connecticut, Rhode Island, Maine, Vermont, New Hampshire, Massachusetts.
The Hayes Pump Distributor Difference
Hayes Pump distributes the broadest line of +pump products in the industry to suit virtually every fluid handling need. We stock what is commonly used in our markets. We will also stock for specific customer’s needs, saving them the expense and warehouse space to do so. Our multi-million dollar inventory can easily support your operations.
Hayes Pump distributes only +World leading manufacturers in each type of pumping technology, rated First or Second in their industry. Premier product lines include +Goulds, +Viking Pump, +Gorman-Rupp, +Aurora, +Moyno, +John Crane, +Warren Rupp, +Wright Flow, Barnes, Siemens, Parker, Hayward-Eaton, Chemineer, Jesco and many more.
- Our team of Graduate Engineers has cumulatively hundreds of years of experience in the pump and fluid system industry. Our knowledgeable experienced engineers will help you select the right equipment.
- We provide Custom engineered system design for your equipment selections. Our Specialists will help you get the most out of your equipment investment.
- We offer custom financing plans to make your budgeting easier.
- We are strategically located to provide immediate delivery and fast emergency services in the Northeast.
- Our leading edge Customer Service Center answers your questions quickly and expertly.