Meet Goulds Pumps‘ new ICO Open Impeller i-Frame Pump. Challenging solids handling applications get a performance enhancement with this new addition to Goulds’ ISO standard pump family.
The ICO pump with a semi open impeller is designed to handle chemical slurries, waste liquids, food & beverages and fibrous pulp and paper. It is also well suited for air and gas handling applications.
The i-Frame pump is fully ISO2858 and ISO5199 compliant and available in 34 sizes. The ICO pump includes a patented Cyclone Seal Chamber, i-FRAME power end for improved service life, and the i-ALERT®2 equipment health monitoring sensor as standard.
Solids Handling Process Pump Specifications
- 34 hydraulic sizes
- Flows up to 450 m³/hr (1980 GPM)
- Heads up to 160m (514 feet)
- Temperatures from -40°C to 280°C (-40°F to 530°F)
- Pressures up to 25 Bar (360 PSI)
- Available in a comprehensive range of materials for chemical and process applications that include Carbon Steel, 316SS,
- Duplex SS, Alloy 20, Hastelloy, Nickel and Titanium.
ICO Impeller i-frame ISO standard Design Features
- Semi Open Impeller for improved solids handling
- ITT Goulds patented Cyclone Seal Chamber
- Suitable for mechanical seal or gland packing
- I-FRAME optimized Bearing Frame.
- Flanges drilled to DIN/ISO or ANSI
- Robust fabricated steel baseplate
- Maintenance is easy and safe with our back pullout design.
- 5 year warranty
HELP ME WITH MY APPLICATION