John Crane continues to evolve their line of seals, as the continued demands of operational processes continue to grow.
AURA – The Next Generation of John Crane Gas Seals:
- reduces operational and transactional costs using a patented polymeric sealing device
- reduces leakage rates by up to 15 percent, lowering the total cost of operation while protecting the environment
- extends scheduled maintenance periods by up to 40% with an enhanced rotor design
- reduces the need for an extensive spares inventory with the optional bi-directional capability
- customized for you with their configurable design
- comes standard with technical support and troubleshooting
Aura provides the ultimate reliable operation in temperatures ranging from -58°F to 392°F/ -50°C to 200°C and pressures up to 3190 psi (g)/220 bar (g).
Learn more in our video below. Then contact Hayes Pump, your John Crane Seals expert for assistance in your selection.