Hayes Pump is pleased to feature the newest iteration of Moyno EZstrip maintain-in-place progressing cavity pump. Moyno redesigned the pump for even faster and easier maintenance. Here’s what’s new.
- same patented split suction chamber
- same pump performance
- removed the tie bars
- designed a new positive torque split coupling rod
- added a captive support foot
Moyno EZstrip progressing cavity pumps are a great option for municipal wastewater, mining or a chemical process industries, for safe and efficient materials transfer and sludge conditioning.
Watch it in action below !
Moyno EZStrip Progressing Cavity Pump Features
- Patented split coupling allows full removal of the drive train in minutes with no electrical disconnection required
- Pre-assembled drive train available with 2-year warranty to allow faster reassembly time
- Suction and discharge ports remain connected to the pipe work
- Operational parameters are unaffected since design has no effect on flow and pressure
- Low running speeds reduces wear for a longer working pump life; ideal for abrasive applications
- Stainless steel cast components and fasteners provide corrosion resistance making them suitable for a variety of applications
Moyno EZStrip Progressing Cavity Pump Applications
- Domestic and industrial effluent
- Hydrated lime slurry
- Shear sensitive latex emulsion
- Milk curds, sauces, fruit juices
- Industrial chemicals and detergents
- Starch slurries
- Coating clays, gypsum and silicate
- Paper stocks
- Agricultural slurries
Contact your Hayes Sales team for more information and assistance selecting the right pump.