Hayes Pump offers the broad line of Liquiflo chemical processing pumps – both centrifugal pumps and gear pumps. Hayes Pump is a factory-trained, stocking distributor of Liquiflo products, and provides local support and inventory.
As a manufacturer of gear pumps and centrifugal pumps, Liquiflo has served the needs of the chemical processing industry since its founding in 1972, and has since become internationally known as a leading manufacturer of chemical pumps. Liquiflo products are used in tough pumping applications due to their high pressure, high viscosity, and high temperature capabilities.
Hayes Pump offers Liquiflo products throughout the New England region.
Hayes Pump specializes in these Liquiflo products:
- Centrifugal Pumps
- Gear Pumps
- Relief Valves
The Hayes Pump Advantage:
Fully equipped, factory authorized service center for Liquiflo products
Key Liquiflo Applications:
In the chemical industry, LIQUIFLO gear pumps and centrifugal pumps are used for applications in chemicals, pulp & paper, adhesives & coatings, fertilizer, OEM, pharmaceuticals, textiles, hydrocarbon processing, mining, water treatment, wastewater treatment, iron & steel, and metal finishing.
Liquiflo Pumping Technology Key Product Lines:
- Centry Series centrifugal pumps are sealed and magnetically coupled, and are available in 316 SS or Alloy C. These pumps handle low flow applications (up to 160 GPM) without maintenance issues, and are available as either threaded or flanged port.
- Endura Series centrifugal pumps are Suited for dry pumping, slurries, and high temperature, and are available in 316 SS and Alloy C. These pumps handle up to 770 GPM and heads up to 420 ft, and are available with flanged port configurations.
- H Series heavy duty industrial gear pumps handle flows up to 55 GPM and 225 PSI, and are available as either sealed or gear drive.
- 3 Series standard gear pumps handle flows up to 55 GPM and 100 PSI, and are available as either sealed or mag drive.
- Max Series high pressure gear pumps handle flows up to 20 GPM and 350 PSI, and feature helical gears, relieved wear plates, and either sealed or mag drive.
- P Fluoropolymer-Lined Stainless Steel Gear Pumps handle flows up to 15 GPM and 100 PSI, and feature a mag drive. These pumps are used for corrosive chemical applications such as inorganic acids, alkalis, and salts.
- 4 Series Low Flow Gear Pump are rated for flows up to 3.5 GPM and 100 PSI, with parallel port connections on the front of the pump, and feature a mag drive.
- 2 Series Ultra Low Flow Gear Pump handle flows up to 30 GPH and 225 PSI, and are designed with a mag drive.
Liquiflo relief valves are engineered to protect positive displacement pumps against blockages in the line. Available in 316 stainless steel or alloy-C.
Request more information by filling out the form on the right.+DOWNLOAD LIQUIFLO CATALOG