Hayes Pump is pleased to announce a new line of cost-effective priming-assisted centrifugal pumps.
The Gorman-Rupp ValuPrime™ is a compact and powerful pump ideally suited for the dewatering needs of the construction, industrial, and agricultural markets. These pumps are ideal for floodwater/storm standby, general job site dewatering, river and dam bypass operations, dust control and for water and street department applications.
These pumps provide a high level of performance based on the proven technology of the Prime Aire® and Prime Aire Plus® models. The new VPA Series™ pump line features:
- 34 gallon fuel tank
- programmable control panel
- EPA compliant Isuzu Final Tier IV diesel engine
- one-year factory warranty
- size 4” x 4” (100 mm x 100 mm)
- size 6” x 6” (150 mm x 150 mm)
- flows to 1520 GPM (95.9 lps)
- total dynamic head to 150’ (45.7 m)
- solids handling capabilities up to 3” (76.2 mm)
Contact us for more information and expert guidance in selection.