Hayes Pump is proud to serve a wide range of industries, providing top-quality pumps and fluid-handling equipment for various applications. Our team of experts has the knowledge and experience to help you find the perfect pump solution for your specific needs. Representing over 20 product suppliers, we offer a wide range of pump solutions for transferring, metering, and filtering fluids.
Industry-Specific Pumps and Solutions for Your Business
- Pharmaceuticals: High-quality range of rotary, diaphragm, positive displacement pumps, and system solutions for transferring high-purity fluids in cleanroom environments, precise filtering and dosing of fluids, transporting viscous fluids, and other biopharmaceutical applications.
- Commercial HVAC: A wide range of end-suction pumps, vertical in-line pumps, split-case pumps, and vertical multi-stage pumps to move large volumes of fluids at high-pressure and high-temperature conditions and handle the varying flow rates required for different commercial HVAC systems.
- Chemical: Pump and control systems for transferring large volumes of chemicals, precise dosing in the manufacturing process, and handling corrosive fluids.
- Pulp & Paper: A range of headbox or cleaner pumps, self-priming centrifugal pumps, and sump pumps from leading brands to handle the specific demands of the paper and pulp industry, such as transporting slurries with solids, materials with high gas content, and removing water and other liquids from the paper production process.
- Municipal Process: A selection of centrifugal and submersible pumps and accessories for municipal freshwater supply systems, wastewater treatment plants, and wastewater disposal.
- Food & Beverage: A range of centrifugal pumps, air-operated double diaphragm pumps, rotary pumps, and sanitary pumps for transfer, metering, and filtration of fluids while maintaining high hygiene standards to meet the specific demands of the food and beverage industry.
Don’t see your industry listed? We also offer customized pump solutions for specific needs. Whatever your needs, Hayes Pump has the answer! Contact us today to see how we can help with your pump needs.