Hayes Pump offers the full range of pumping solutions from Abel Pump Technology, including diaphragm pumps, high pressure pumps, solids handling pumps, and marine pumps. Hayes Pumps is a factory-trained, stocking distributor for Abel products, and provides local support and inventory.
Abel Pump Technology was founded in 1947 as a manufacturer of pumps for the mining industry. Since then, ABEL has become a leading developer and manufacturer of reciprocating positive displacement pumps, engineered for difficult media and extremely rugged applications. Abel is a subsidiary of the Hillenbrand Group based in Germany and distributing pumps throughout the globe.
Hayes Pump offers Abel in Maine, Massachusetts, Vermont, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, Connecticut, New Jersey, Greater New York City Metro and Eastern New York State.
The Hayes Pump Advantage:
Fully equipped, factory authorized service and repairs for Abel Pump Technology products.
Electromechanical Diaphragm Pumps
- available in metal or plastic
- provide robust pumping for low pressure applications
- up to 530 GPM and 120 psi
Compact Diaphragm Pumps
- single or double-action pumps
- designed for difficult media
- rated up to 950 GPM and 930 psi
HM Hydraulic Piston Diaphragm Pumps
- handle high pressure and increased flow rates
- up to 450 GPM and 1450 psi
HMQ Hydraulic Piston Diaphragm Pumps
- designed for high capacities, high pressure, and highly abrasive media
- 4 diaphragm design
- capable of transferring abrasive slurries up to 3522 GPM and 3625 psi
HMT Hydraulic Piston Diaphragm Pumps
- transfer abrasive slurries up to 2640 GPM and 3625 psi
- slow-running Triple Piston Diaphragm Pump with simple operation
- handles abrasive materials with increased SC-content
Solids Handling Pumps
- transfers dehydrated sludge or filter cakes, refill incinerators, and transfer paste-like mine slurry.
- conveys extremely abrasive, paste-like, and compact media (e.g. dehydrated sewage sludge) at high pressure
- handles up to 880 GPM and 2300 psi
High Pressure Pumps
- HP triplex filter pumps for high pressure cleaning of filter cloths for chamber and membrane filter presses, up to 2300 psi
- VHP pumps for very high pressure applications for extended periods of time, uniquely designed for the needs of media like acids, salt water and solutions, chemicals, margarine, or lightly contaminated fluids, up to 350 GPM and 3625 psi
Applications & Industries
- Water & Wastewater
- Mining & Minerals
- Oil & Gas
- Power Plant
- Filter Press Feed Pumps
Videos & Resources
Check out these posts for more information on selection and maintenance.