Hayes Pump distributes Goulds Water – Xylem centrifugal and turbine pumps, controllers, variable frequency drives and accessories for agricultural, building contractor trades, commercial and light industrial water pump and wastewater pump applications. Goulds Water Technology has served the market for several decades and engineers a broad portfolio of products to create efficient systems and sustainable solutions.
Goulds Water Technology began in 1848 in Seneca Falls, N.Y., when Seabury S. Gould purchased a pump making business. Innovative for its time, the company went on to become the world’s first producer of all-metal pumps. Today, Goulds Water Technology provides residential, commercial and agricultural products globally, under the ownership of Xylem Inc.
Hayes Pump offers Goulds Water -Xylem pumps in Maine, Massachusetts, Vermont, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, Connecticut, New Jersey, Greater New York City Metro and Eastern New York State.
The Hayes Pump Advantage:
Hayes Pump is a factory-trained, stocking distributor for Goulds Water Technology and provides local support and inventory. We are a Factory Authorized Service Center for Goulds Water Technology.
Goulds Water Technology Key Product Lines:
Vertical Turbine Pumps
Using state-of-the-art techniques in turbine pump design, Goulds’ vertical turbine line covers a wide range of hydraulic conditions to meet virtually every pumping service in the industry with optimum efficiency.
- DWT – Deep Well Turbine (Borehole) Pumps 9
- Mixed Flow Pumps 3
- SMVT – Surface Mount Vertical Turbine Pump 8
- VIC – Canned Lineshaft Turbine Pumps 6
- VIS – Submersible Vertical Turbine (Borehole) Pumps 13
- VIT – Short Set Lineshaft Turbine Pumps 15
Centrifugal and Booster pumps
Goulds Water Technology offers Centrifugal pumps and boosters that are self-priming, close coupled in stainless steel, cast iron, and bronze pumps. Offering solutions with high pressure, multi-stage booster pumps. The Aquavor® CPC uses the latest state-of-the-art Aquavor technology.
- Commercial Pool & Water Park Pumps
- Multi-Stage End Suction
- Self-Priming End Suction
- Single Stage Double Suction
- Single Stage End Suction
- Single Stage In-Line Pumps
Packaged Pump Systems
Hayes Pumps works with Goulds Water Technology to offer complete packaged system solutions that are easy to install and cost effective. Packages include options for Fixed & Variable Speed Booster Packages, Pump Stations and Booster Products and Updates.
- AquaBoost Fixed & Variable Speed Booster Packages 8
- AquaForce Variable Speed Pump Station 14
- AquaForce XL 5
The Goulds Water Technology Jet Pump product line with models designed for use in homes, farms, cottages or booster services.
- BF03S – Shallow Well Jet Pump 3
- HSJ Horizontal Multi-Stage Jet Pump 3
- J+ Convertible Jet Pumps and JS+ Shallow Well Jet Pumps 5
- J05 Hydro-Pro Tank System for Deep Wells 5
- JO5X, JO5K, JO5L – Jet/Tank Packages 3
- JRD Convertible Jet Pumps 4
- JRS, JRSZ Shallow Well Jet Pump 5
- JRS/JRD – Combined Jet Pump Tank Packages 4
- JS Plus, JSZPlus 6
- SJ Deep Well Jet Pumps 3
- VJ Deep Well Jet Pumps 3
Controllers – Variable & Fixed Speed
Goulds offers Variable and Fixed Speed Pump Controllers, such as sewage pumps and dewatering pumps, and submersible grinder pumps. Convenient self-priming pumps along with rugged and convenient specialty pumps that are lightweight, portable and compact.
- Aquastart Combination Soft Starters 6
- Aquavar ABII and ABII+ Pump Controller (AquaBoost – residential) 15
- Aquavar CPC Variable Speed Pump Controllers 25
- Aquavar Intelligent Pump Controller 33
- Aquavar SOLO 17
- Aquavar SOLO 2 17
- Aquavar SPD – Variable Speed Single Pump Drive 10
- Hydrovar 35
Draining & Wastewater Pumps
Multiple products from sump, effluent and sewage pumps and accessories are designed for both residential and commercial applications. Choose from submersible sump/dewatering, effluent, sewage and grinder pumps. A full line of control panels, basins, and accessories is available.
- CentriPro Alarms
- CentriPro Panels
- Effluent Pumps
- Grinder Pumps
- Sewage Pumps
- Specialty Pumps
- Sump Pumps
Submersible Well Pumps
Industrial Water Well pumps submersible to varying depths with gallons per minute specifications.
Holding Tanks that are designed and sized to fit your pump application.
Check out these posts for information on selection and maintenance.
Applications & Industries
Building Contractor, Light Industrial, Commercial HVAC, Commercial Plumbing, Cooling Tower, Well Water, Pressure Booster
Videos & Resources
(select from playlist using the upper left menu bars)