Hayes Pump specializes in designing and implementing rotary equipment & pump control monitors for the Heavy Industrial, Light Industrial, Chemical, Water & Wastewater, Food, Personal Care and Pharmaceutical Markets. Representing the fine products of ITT Pro, these include:
- Variable Frequency Drives
- Condition Monitoring
- Flow Control
- Flow Monitoring
- Pressure Monitoring
Make any Machine a Smart Machine – Pumps, Motors, Gearboxes.
Leveraging ITT’s 160+ years in process pump control systems, we work to deliver on one goal – increase profitability of your plant by solving problems with process uptime, maintenance, and energy costs.
Rotary Equipment & Pump Monitors
The ITT Pro monitoring products help you make the time critical equipment decisions before there are issues. Unplanned machine failures can cost 10 times more than planned maintenance. The right pump control systems allow you to scan multiple machines at the same time, which saves you time for analysis and troubleshooting. There are 2 primary product lines, i-Alert2 and PumpSmart.
i-Alert2 Equipment Health Monitor
The i-Alert2 provides continuous machine health monitoring of any rotating machine such as pumps, motors, fans, and more. The i-Alert2 makes it easy for the every day user to conduct machine monitoring. A Bluetooth® Smart wireless connection allows monitoring from a safe distance. Advanced vibration diagnostic tools are available to anyone who can use a smart phone or tablet.
- Detect Machine Failures early
- Monitor Vibration, Temperature and Run-time
- Analyze Trends with data logging
- Analyze Advanced Vibration
- Instantly Access Machine Records remotely
- Sync data wirelessly to mobile devices
- Hazardous Environment rated
- NEW Simple Web Interface (i-ALERT® Ai Platform)
Watch the videos below to learn more about the i-Alert.
- Records tri-axial vibration, tria-axial kurtosis, temperature, and run-time hours 24/7/365. Checks every five minutes and alarms if equipment is outside normal operating conditions.
- Easily installed – bolted onto the machine, epoxied to the machine with a mounting adapter or magnetically attached. Battery powered for 3-4 years under normal use.
- Reduces data collection time.
i-Alert Pressure Sensor
Directly measure and monitor the pressure and temperature of any process fluid. Build long term trends and capture transient events with the built in data logger.
- Pressure: -14.7 to 10,000 psi
- Temperature: -20°C to 85°C (-4°F to 185°F)
- Wireless: Bluetooth V4, Range 30-100m (100-300ft)
- Data Storage: 300 Days (based on hourly data)
- Power: 2 Year Replaceable Lithium Battery (use dependent)
- Enclosure: IP68 / NEMA4x
- Wetted Material: 17-4 Stainless Steel
The i-ALERT Gateway provides a secure connection between the i-ALERT sensors and the i-ALERT Ai portal. Apply power and let the gateway automatically connect to the cellular network and configure all the i-ALERT sensors in range.
- Cellular WAN: LTE, 3G
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth 4.0 (Max 12.5 dBm)
- Wireless Range: 30-100m (100-300ft)
- Power: 120-240 VAC or 6-90 VDC
- Temperature: -30󠄽˚C to 60 ˚C (-22˚F to 140˚F)
- Enclosure: IP68 / NEMA4xl, Class 1 Division 2
i-Alert Apps – Iphone & Android
- Free Download of the i-ALERT mobile phone app let every day users monitor conditions on your rotary equipment.
- Monitor all i-Alert enabled devices on machines wirelessly from a safe distance.
- Store condition data – Trend vibration, temperature and kurtosis data once per hour and on alarm for 170 days. Stores the weekly average, minimum & maximum up to 5 years.
- Download tri-axial vibration spectrum data in the form of the Time Wave Form and Fast Fourier Transform data sets to diagnose machine faults.
- Look up machine data – at the machine. For ITT Goulds Pumps equipment enter the serial number and load a repair parts list, pump performance curve and pump data sheet.
- Automate your data collection activities. Just like setting up a music playlist select the machines, schedule, time, type of route and follow the on screen instructions.
- i-ALERT app generates reports for you – a huge time saver.
- Monitor and manage of all your i-ALERT enabled machines and sensors in one place. This subscription service requires no software to download or dedicated hardware to run.
- Track overall performance of all your machines in your plant. Set up different sites, zones or areas to compare how one area is performing to the other.
- Stop wasting time piecing together the machine history from different data sources. View trend data, machine notes, technical data and vibration spectrum data all visualized in a simple timeline.
- View vibration spectrum data in all three axis. Use the built in analysis tools to view and analyze FFT (Fast Fourier Transform) and TWF (Time Waveform) data sets to diagnose machine faults.
- Create, View, Assign and Edit data collection activities from the Routes Control Center. Measure on-time performance, see what routes are due, when, and by whom.
PumpSmart Pump Control Systems
PumpSmart pump control systems provide real-time control of your pumps while also providing protection and valuable data analysis. PumpSmart controls keep your process operations running longer and decrease unplanned repairs by preventing pump failures.
Watch PumpSmart How it Works Videos
Contact Hayes Pump for personal assistance and quotes.