Hayes Pump is a factory-trained, stocking, authorized distributor for ProMinent Pumps – chemical fluid handling and water treatment solutions. Our relationships with ProMinent’s proven experts and leaders are ones that we value and build through training, communication and, most importantly our shared values and commitment to serve.
ProMinent is a global manufacturer of chemical metering pumps and systems, process instrumentation, dry and liquid polymer systems, disinfection equipment, and custom packaged feed systems. They have served the Municipal, Industrial and OEM markets in the United States for over 35 years.
Hayes Pump offers ProMinent in Maine, Massachusetts, Vermont, New Hampshire, Rhode Island and Connecticut.
Hayes Pump specializes in these ProMinent Metering Pumps Products:
- Precision Motor Pumps
- Solenoid Driven Metering Pumps
- Process Metering Pumps
- Peristaltic Hose Pumps
- Metering System Packages
The Hayes Pump Advantage:
Hayes provides local support for ProMinent products and local inventory for fast shipments. We also provide factory authorized service and repairs.
Key ProMinent Metering Pumps Applications:
Industrial, Municipal, Utilities, Aquatics, Maritime
Watch ProMinent Pumps Videos on the Hayes Pump YouTube Playlist:
(select from playlist using the upper left menu bars)
ProMinent Pumps Key Product Lines:
Precision Motor Pumps
- Metering pumps with mechanically-actuated diaphragms are ideal for almost any application in the low pressure range.
- These pumps are low maintenance and cost effective, while offering high performance.
Solenoid Driven Metering Pumps
- Solenoid diaphragm metering pumps perform under the harshest of operating conditions.
- Solenoid diaphragm metering pumps with an output range of 0.74 to 75 l/h at a back pressure of 16 – 2 bar can be used in virtually all applications.
Process Metering Pumps
- Process metering pumps are used in all applications where corrosive, toxic and flammable liquids are metered under very high pressures and extreme temperatures.
- Regularly used in the chemical and petrochemical industries, refineries, oil and gas production or as special metering pumps in the process industry.
Peristaltic Hose Pumps
- Peristaltic pumps for swimming pools are extra quiet pumps for metering disinfectants and chemicals.
- Versatile peristaltic pumps offer hose or tubing technology, for difficult pumping applications and incorporate a roller, eliminating lubricants.
- High flow/ high pressure have a unique shoe design made of steel for smoother and cooler compression.
Metering System Packages
- ProMinent metering systems provide an immediate solution customized to your needs.
- Standard metering systems, Application-specific, Customer-specific and even Polymer docking stations can be built and ready for use.