Hayes Pump distributes the Warren Rupp Sandpiper Pumps. This broad line of air-operated double diaphragm (AODD) pumps specializes in offering Standard Duty, Containment Duty, Heavy Duty Ball and Heavy Duty Flap Valve pumps, Special Duty and Natural Gas Pumps. Surge Dampeners, Filter Regulators and Level Controls. Hayes Pump is a factory-trained, stocking distributor for Warren Rupp and provides local support and inventory.
For more than 50 years, Warren Rupp, Inc. has been a leading manufacturer of air-operated double diaphragm (AODD) pumps. Sandpiper, the original Warren Rupp pump brand has the broadest range of pump sizes, types and models. The Sandpiper diaphragm pump team brings world-class engineering expertise in the production of their products to meet the demands of an ever-changing marketplace. Sandpiper AODD pumps can be found in Petrochemical plants, Oil and Gas fields, food processing, mining, marine and various other applications. Warren Rupp is a unit of IDEX Corporation.
Hayes Pump offers Warren Rupp Sandpiper air diaphragm pumps in Maine, Massachusetts, Vermont, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, Connecticut, New Jersey, Greater New York City Metro and Eastern New York State.
Hayes Pump specializes in these Warren Rupp Sandpiper pumps:
- Standard Duty Ball
- Containment Duty Ball
- Heavy Duty Flap
- Heavy Duty Ball
- Special Duty
- Oil & Gas
The Hayes Pump Advantage:
Hayes Pump has fully equipped, factory authorized service and repair facilities.
Warren Rupp, Inc. (“Warren Rupp”) warrants to the original end use purchaser that no product sold by Warren Rupp that bears a Warren Rupp brand shall fail under normal use and service due to a defect in material or workmanship within five years from the date of shipment from Warren Rupp’s factory. Warren Rupp brands include SANDPIPER ® , MARATHON ® , PortaPump ® , SludgeMaster™ and Tranquilizer.
Key Sandpiper Pumps Applications:
Automotive, Ceramics, Chemical, Coatings, Construction, Food Processing, Marine, Mining, Oil & Gas, Pulp & Paper, Personal Care, Pharmaceutical, Wastewater.
Watch Warren Rupp Sandpiper Pumps Videos on the Hayes Pump YouTube Playlist:
(select from playlist using the upper left menu bars)
Sandpiper Pumps Key Product Lines:
Standard Duty Ball
- Standard Duty Pumps are ideally suited for intermittent / on-demand, portable moderately abrasive fluids and suspended solids. SD pumps are the most popular line, offering a large variety of performance and application capabilities
Containment Duty Ball
- Containment Duty are ideal for highly corrosive and hazardous chemical fluid requirements and are designed with containment chambers that accommodate visual, mechanical and low voltage leak detection devices.
Heavy Duty Flap
- Heavy Duty Flap Pumps can handle abrasive slurries, suspended and non-suspended solids and line-size solids requirements. HDF Pumps provide superior suction lift and are enhanced with an extended wear package.
Heavy Duty Ball
- Heavy Duty Ball pumps are ideal for think to highly viscous and small solids-laden fluids, while providing greater suction lift capability. HDF pumps have exclusive variable porting options and an extended wear package.
- Hayes will work with SANDPIPER Pumps to offer solutions for Special Duty needs. From Built-to-Order, Multi-Pump Systems and meeting UL or FDA compliance, to high efficiency or submersible dewatering solutions and more.
Oil & Gas
- SANDPIPER Drillers Series Pumps operate on compressed air and are designed for the toughest drilling applications. The G-Series dual power pumps certified for safety and reliability in the double diaphragm pump industry.