Hayes Pump distributes Wright Flow Technologies’ Hygienic Pump Solutions, with sales and service support across the world. Hayes works with Wright Flow to match the right pump to your fluid processing needs with reliable, innovative designs and cleanability, meeting the most stringent sanitary standards. Hayes Pump is a factory-trained, stocking distributor for Wright Flow Technologies and provides local support and inventory.
Wright Flow Technologies delivers solutions by offering a comprehensive, leading-edge technology portfolio (including the new Revolution™, Rotary Lobe, and Circumferential Piston pumps) for applications in the Beverage, Bio-Tech, Chemical and Industrial, Dairy, Food, Personal Care, and Pharmaceutical industries.
Hayes Pump offers Wright Flow Technologies in Maine, Massachusetts, Vermont, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, Connecticut, New Jersey, Greater New York City Metro and Eastern New York State.
Hayes Pump specializes in these Wright Flow Technologies products:
- Circumferential Piston Pumps
- Rotary Lobe Pumps
- Pump and Drive Units
- Sanitary Centrifugal Pumps
The Hayes Pump Advantage:
Fully equipped, factory authorized service and repair facilities means we service what we sell.
Key Wright Flow Technologies Applications:
Beverage, Bio-Pharmaceutical, Chemical and Industrial, Dairy, Food and Personal Care.
Watch Wright Flow Technologies Videos on the Hayes Pump YouTube Playlist:
(select from playlist using the upper left menu bars)
Wright Flow Technologies Key Product Lines:
Circumferential Piston Pumps
- Wright Flow Technologies offers a complete line of circumferential piston pumps with the TRA10 and the TRA20 Series as well as the Revolution™, delivering higher standards of hygiene and cleanability, while reducing maintainance costs.
- All are interchangeable with Waukesha® comparable models, making it easy to upgrade pumps.
Rotary Lobe Pumps
- Wright Flow Technologies offers top quality hygienic rotary lobe pumps such as SteriLobe, Classic+, AccuLobe and RTP pumps.
- The Revolution is the first true Clean-in-place (CIP) Hybrid Circumferential Piston & Lobe Pump delivering increased product yield and lifetime of components.
The REVOLUTION Pump
- The Revolution is the first hybrid rotary lobe & circumferential piston pump with front loading seals. See for yourself how we raised the bar on performance & redefined ease of maintenance for our industry.
Pump and Drive Units
- The complete pump and Drive Units from Wright Flow Technologies saves time and are cost effective.
- These systems include pump, base plate, motor, couplings, guards and speed reduction. Choose from close and long coupled styles.
Sanitary Centrifugal Pumps
- The TRA® 500 Series Centrifugal pumps offer cost effective solution with it’s ease of installation, low maintenance and reduced parts inventory.
- It is the best choice for the most demanding sanitary applications, and is built with close internal tolerances for exceptionally low NPSH (Net Positive Suction Head).