Hayes Pump is the ITT Goulds Authorized Center for the Northeast, which means we been certified by an independent audit. We have professionally trained service techs available to assist you with all levels of service, repair and parts.
Goulds Pumps Parts
Genuine Goulds Pumps parts are mandatory to ensure your pumps stay running at top performance and maintain their warranty status. Goulds and A-C Pump parts have been specifically designed for your pump model. All Goulds Pumps and A-C Pump parts have been manufactured to the strictest standards in an ISO certified facility.
Learn how to improve efficiencies with Genuine OEM Parts.
Hayes Pump offers:
- Complete Kits – maintenance, repair, shaft & power end
- Individual parts – Bearings, Seals, Sleeves, Shafts, Impellers, Stuffing Boxes
- Field Service as well as in-house repair and rebuilds.
ITT PRO Services
If you need a greater level of service, Hayes Pump offers 160 years of Goulds Pumps experience through the ITT PRO Services program, which can extend equipment life, increase plant output, and reduce total cost of ownership. This can include:
- Replacement parts
- Pump repair and upgrade services
- Pump reliability and maintenance programs
- Asset management assistance
- ProSmart® wireless predictive monitoring
- PumpSmart® variable speed drive systems
We offer 3 levels of service.
- Level 1: Maintain your equipment in “like new” condition
- Level 2: Improvement analysis to increase equipment reliability and reduce cost
- Level 3: Implement plant & equipment optimization
Custom Parts are also available through the ITT ProCast 3D Fabrication program.