Hayes Pump distributes Gorman-Rupp broad line of products which include Self-Priming Pumps, Packaged Systems, Lift Stations and Submersible Pumps for the Industrial, Municipal and Commercial markets. Hayes Pump is a factory-trained, stocking distributor for Gorman-Rupp and provides local support and inventory.
For more than 80 years, Gorman-Rupp has manufactured the high performance, high quality pumps and pumping systems required for lasting service in the municipal, water, wastewater, sewage, industrial, construction, petroleum, fire and OEM markets.
Hayes Pump offers Gorman-Rupp in Maine, Massachusetts, Vermont, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, Connecticut, New Jersey and Greater New York City Metro area.
Hayes Pump specializes in these Gorman-Rupp products:
- Ultra V Series and UltraMate – self-priming, heavy duty, solids handling, high head pumps. The Gorman-Rupp Ultra V Series® with UltraMate® pump is specifically designed for handling solids and slurries. They have significantly higher head capabilities than Super T Series® and 10 Series® pumps. If a clog occurs, it can be removed easily through the coverplate opening without disturbing piping or using any special tools.
- SuperT – Designed for economical, trouble-free operation, the superior solids-handling capabilities of Super T Series® pumps make them ideally suited for a variety of applications including solids-laden liquids and slurries. The large volute design allows automatic repriming in a completely open system without the need for suction or discharge check valves.
- Self-Priming Centrifugal Pumps capable of handling both clean liquids as well as high solid content applications. The Prime Aire® and Prime Aire Plus® venturi priming system offers automatic priming and repriming. For sewage bypass operations, construction site dewatering and remediation or other applications where intermittent flow can be a problem, these dependable, versatile performers help contractors move large volumes of water rapidly, even when sticks, stones, and debris would normally present a problem. All of Gorman-Rupp’s priming-assisted (dry prime) pumps are designed and engineered for the most rugged and demanding construction applications andare backed by an industry leading two year warranty.
- Packaged Systems and Lift Stations include above- and below-ground pumping stations that are 100% custom-engineered, manufactured, assembled and pretested to give you the ultimate in reliability, long-lasting performance and guaranteed value. These products eliminate costly service interruptions that result from inferior lift station components.
By putting the Gorman-Rupp name on the entire lift station, from the pumps, to the enclosures, controls and valves, we can custom-engineer a quality pumping system from the ground up. We can deliver it to your location, ready for immediate installation. We can simplify your parts and service needs. And we can guarantee your investment for the long haul with the industry’s best warranty. Gorman-Rupp has manufactured more than 12,000 pumping lift stations over the last 40 years and our world class team of distributors has worked closely with thousands of municipalities around the world, making us the proven experts in developing, specifying and servicing complete packaged lift stations.
- Submersible pumps for a wide variety of applications. Gorman-Rupp offers over 400 submersible pump models, including submersible pumps for open pits and quarries, drilled wells and narrow openings, and solids-handling models for slurries and debris-laden models. Our trash handling submersible pumps are ideal for a number of sewage and industrial applications.
The Hayes Pump Advantage:
Hayes Pump has over 100 years experience working with specifying engineers to design and solve the most challenging pumping applications. We are a factory authorized service center for Gorman-Rupp pumps.
Key Gorman-Rupp Pump Applications:
Chemical Process, Municipal & Industrial Waste Treatment, Pharmaceuticals, Power Generation, Pulp and Paper.
Watch Gorman-Rupp Videos on the Hayes Pump YouTube Playlist:
(select from playlist using the upper left menu bars)
Gorman-Rupp Key Product Lines:
Self Priming Pumps
- High and dry pumps for tough applications
Primary Assisted (Dry Prime) Pumps
- Centrifugal pumps with vacuum-assisted priming systems
Packaged Systems & Lift Stations
- Above and below ground pumping systems and lift stations
- Fully equipped with enclosures, piping and controls
- Dewatering submersible pumps
- Solids-handling submersible pumps for a wide variety of operating conditions
- Efficient pumps with few moving parts requiring minimal maintenance and service
Rotary Gear Pumps
- Positive displacement gear pumps for various liquids, viscosity and temperature
Check out these blog posts for information on pumps selection and pump maintenance.