Hayes Pump distributes Grundfos’ broad line of products, including Booster Pumps & Systems, Controls and Monitoring, Dosing Pumps, End Suction Pumps, and more. Grundfos Hydro MPC BoosterpaQ systems are the highest quality and the integrated pumping systems are sturdy, compact units with easy access to all service parts. These systems are designed to meet specific demands for capacity and control and can be used across many applications. Hayes Pump is a factory-trained, stocking distributor for Grundfos and provides local support and inventory.
Grundfos has been a part of the pump industry for more than 60 years, producing more than 16 million pump units annually. They are on the forefront of sustainability by making products and solutions that help save natural resources and reduce climate impact. Grundfos’ focus on ground-breaking technology, and state-of-the-art electronics for monitoring and controlling pumps, ensures equipment is the best in the industry.
Hayes Pump offers Grundfos in Maine, Massachusetts, Vermont, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, Connecticut, New Jersey, Greater New York City Metro and Eastern New York State.
Hayes Pump specializes in these Grundfos products:
Booster Pumps & Systems, Controls and Monitoring, Dosing Pumps and End Suction Pumps. We also provide:
- Canned Rotor
- Horizontal Split case
- Inline Multistage
- End Suction Close Coupled
- Submersible Wastewater
- Booster Set
- End Suction Close Coupled Multistage
- Submersible Groundwater
- Dosing Pumps
The Hayes Pump Advantage:
Fully equipped, factory authorized service and repair facilities.
Key Grundfos Applications:
Key applications include Pressure Boosting, Water & Wastewater, Boiler, Cooling and Thermal, Washing and Cleaning.
Additional applications include Heating, Air Conditioning, Pressure Boosting, Groundwater Supply, Domestic Water Supply, Wastewater, Industrial Applications, Dosing and Disinfection, Fire Protection, and Renewable Energy Systems.
Watch Grundfos Videos on the Hayes Pump YouTube Playlist:
(select from playlist using the upper left menu bars)
Grundfos Key Product Lines:
- Pump and motor form an integral unit without shaft seal. The pumped liquid cools and lubricates the motor and rotating parts. Electronically and Non-electronically controlled circulator pumps available.
- The pump is enclosed in a high-quality stainless steel sleeve. Featuring Booster Modules and Constant Pressure Systems. Models for pressure boosting groundwater supply in domestic and industrial applications.
Horizontal Split Case
- Horizontal pump shaft and a casing that is split parallel to the drive shaft. Designed to meet NFPA 20 and approved by UL and FM for fire pump service. Available with either diesel engine or electric motor drivers.
- Horizontal multistage end-suction pumps and Vertical, multistage centrifugal pumps. Multiple designs and product families available to fit your application need. Cast iron, stainless steel and titanium options.
End Suction Close Coupled
- The liquid runs directly into the impeller. Inlet and outlet have a 90° angle. The pump is connected to the motor by means of a rigid coupling. The pump has only one stage/impeller.
- End Suction Close Coupled Multistage – CM/CME are reliable, quiet and compact horizontal end-suction pumps. The modular pump design makes it easy to make customized solutions. The CM/CME pumps are available in cast iron and stainless steel.
- The pump has a hermetically sealed motor, close-coupled to the pump body. The whole assembly is submerged in the fluid to be pumped.
- The pump part inlet is immersed in the pumped liquid whereas the motor is kept dry by a separating wall or plate.
- Vertical, multistage centrifugal pumps and single stage coolant pumps available for tank top mounting.
- Turnkey pressure boosting systems available for water supply in residential, domestic and commercial applications.
- Hermetically sealed motor, close-coupled to the pump body. The whole assembly is submerged in the fluid to be pumped. Several built-in protection features and soft start to reduce stress on pump. Renewable energy submersible pumps with built in inverter for solar, wind and AC power source.
- Liquid runs directly through the pump in-line. The suction pipe and the discharge pipe are placed opposite one another and can be mounted directly in the piping system. The pump has only one stage/impeller.
- Mechanical and digital dosing pumps. SMART Digital diaphragm dosing pumps with internal step motor drive and hydraulically driven diaphragm dosing pumps with external motor.