Hayes Pump supplies all the Viking pump parts you need to keep your pumps running optimally. Pump parts, motors, reducers and strainers all give you peace of mind knowing you have genuine OEM parts. Only genuine Viking Pump parts are warrantied and specifically designed to meet performance requirements to ensure optimum pump reliability.
Repair it Once, Repair it Right.
Viking Pump Parts
Viking Pump parts kits give you everything you need to completely repair and maintain your pump. Each part kit is designed for your specific model, so you know you have everything you need before you open the pump. By replacing all the parts at one time, you will:
- Prevent frequent repairs
- Save time
- Save money
- Increase uptime
- Prolong life of pump
Order both seal kits and rebuild kits so you have them on hand when needed. Let Hayes Pump recommend the right kits for your pumps.
Viking Pump Motors
Hayes Pump offers offers a variety of motors to meet your needs. By ordering your pump and motor together, you can be assured of:
- Easy ordering
- Distributor direct pricing
- Your choice of major motor brands and types
- Available in energy efficient, EISA compliant and EC640/2009 standards compliant models
Viking Pump Gear Reducers
Hayes also offers a selection of Gear Reducers.
Offset models feature fully interchangeable ratios and multiple mounting brackets so your output shaft will match Viking shaft height.
Inline models are available in multiple sizes and ratios up to 350 HP / 250 kW. They feature universal mounting – solid input shaft or motor mount option (IEC or NEMA).
Integrated motor and reducer models give you the package convenience and a compact footprint.
Viking Pump Strainers
Hayes offers line strainers to prevent foreign objects from interfering with your pump operations. Strainers prevent downtime, save you from costly repairs and give you a higher quality product. Three types are available.
Lid-Ease Strainers feature:
- Simplified cleaning with an easy opening quarter-turn breech-lock lid.
- High system efficiency with an inclined basket with a low pressure drop.
- Product loss prevention with our no strainer drain, top basket removal
Bolted Lid Simplex Strainers feature:
- Easy cleaning
- High quality
- Low pressure drop
- Standard PDI ports (plugged)
- Standard Lid vent (plugged)
- Bottom drain
Duplex Strainers feature:
- No shutdown necessary basket cleaning
- Continuous process application friendly
- Quick opening lids
- Basket well side drain plugs
Check out our library of Viking Pump Repair videos
Learn more about Viking Pump.